What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all classic rock fanatics and music junkies.

2 posters

Listen, Review, Leave, and repeat.

That Guy
    That Guy
    First Solo
    First Solo

Listen, Review, Leave, and repeat. Empty Listen, Review, Leave, and repeat.

Post  That Guy Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:09 pm

This is simple, just leave a song that you like and the person below you will listen to it and give it a review (Ie; it sucks and I stopped listening after 45 seconds. Or, It was so awesome, its going on my playlist!) Then after that you leave a song YOU like and someone else will review.

Simple right?

Ill begin.
    Bob Segar's Turn the Page
    Chibi
    Chibi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Listen, Review, Leave, and repeat. Empty Re: Listen, Review, Leave, and repeat.

Post  Chibi Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm

An amazing tune. The lack of guitar is made up for the awesome vocals of Bob, and drums from David Teegarden.

Paul Simon's You Can Call Me Al