What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all classic rock fanatics and music junkies.

3 posters

Second User/Second post.

That Guy
    That Guy
    First Solo
    First Solo

Second User/Second post. Empty Second User/Second post.

Post  That Guy Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi future readers of this message. Im "That Guy" also known as Josh. Im a slacker, so dont expect much to be done from me. I try to keep things civilized, though you wouldnt want to get on my bad side. Um, if you dont know me already and you wanna get to know me, just ask.
    Chibi
    Chibi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Second User/Second post. Empty Re: Second User/Second post.

Post  Chibi Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Thank you for rejoining Josh. Hopefully we wont have any tech issues seeing this is a prehosted site, which is COMPETENTLY owned.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post  Phantom Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 am

It shouldn't break then ^^

Hai Josh late o= *squishys him* Hopefully you'll be able to whore the site with me <3 xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:42 am