What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

What is this? A guest that has not yet registered on the forum? Or are you just a member that has not logged in? No worries. If you wish to create a new account, and jump into the epic squish-squish action, press the register button bellow. If you have an existing account, click the login button bellow and type your information.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all classic rock fanatics and music junkies.

3 posters

This place sorta confuses me right now..

Phantom
    Phantom

This place sorta confuses me right now.. Empty This place sorta confuses me right now..

Post  Phantom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I miss you Erik. Can I has a hug? I'm really stressed..

Anyways, seeing as I'm a mod on the other lemon squeezers I thought I'd join.
    Chibi
    Chibi
    Administrator
    Administrator

This place sorta confuses me right now.. Empty Re: This place sorta confuses me right now..

Post  Chibi Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 pm

*Hugs* Welcome back. Hope this place wont break down like the other one. You can have your moderation possition back as well. Don't worry about being confused. I am confused at the moment as well. Not use to the host yet XD
    Phantom
    Phantom

This place sorta confuses me right now.. Empty Re: This place sorta confuses me right now..

Post  Phantom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

*hug* Yay. ^^ And good, I'm not the only one. >3<
    DarkCannon
    DarkCannon
    Learning Chords
    Learning Chords

Post  DarkCannon Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm

-Glomps phantom- Ohai becky :3.

How can people be confused of forumotion? Well I am probably use to it because I made my first forum with it. I miss forum puppy...
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post  Phantom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm

*is squished* x3x

I dunno, it seems a little messy and un organized, and slightly cluttered

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 pm